Friday, July 17, 2009

You potatoe you!!!... huh?

Have you ever laugh when someone scold you? Not to offend the person or to show disrespect.. but when someone scold you and called you a Potato... i think it's funny :D
.
I had an ex-boss once that scolded me for making a careless mistake and he literally called me a Potato.. i think that was the first time i was scolded that way.. he didn't raised his voice or fierce or anything.. he was just trying to contain his anger.. (i think..) and when i heard he sadi the word "potato.." i said, 'What?" he ans, "Potato, you know potato?" I was like giggling already by then aheehee..
.
It was funny to me, i came out of the room giggling.. ahahahaha.. and told my friends i was scolded "potato..".. i think my friends thought it was funny.. funny not because i was scolded "potato" funny that i could laugh about being scolded.. akakakaka...
.
Haiya.. i know i was careless and i will definitely improve and be more mindful next time.. so why so serious until i need to feel bad and horrible for being scolded.. i deserve the scolding for making a mistake so take it like a man!!!! or a woman!!! (in my case a woman lar...) but eh experience of being scolded a potato is really something.... funny... ahahaha
.
May be next time I'll scold someone "You carrot you!".. or " You Eggplant! how can you make such mistakes?!" ahehehehe... Dun be angry if one day i may scold you tt way... it shows that i am trying to contain my anger and hope you'll laugh about it as much as i had the first time i experienced it :D

No comments: