Friday, June 12, 2009

Me and My darling Alexander~~~ on my 31st birthday!!

Ya... this is Bukit Tinggi lar.. the little place where they have very nice Disneyland look a like buildings.. its was a nice ride to Bkt Tinggi.. but there is nothing much to see lar.. we went there for the ride.. (in the morning lar.. coz in the eveing and the night ride.. i totally "gong" out...-mean fell asleep lar..)
After lunch at Bkt Tinggi.. we went to Genting.. (without me knowing.. as I was asleep..I only know that we are in Genting when we arrived at the car park..) Nigel's little suprise.. yes.. a ride to Genting was a surprise wahahaha...
didn't take much photos there :D coz we were busy showing Alexander the lights the shows and shopping and food etc..

What a nice day it was, yes it was...


No comments: