Sunday, June 21, 2009

Short prophecy...

The speaker say I ask this, "Who? ME?" but i think i ask... "WHY ME!!!???~~~~" ahahaha...

As if I dun have enough on my plate? haih~~ or i have no confidence in myself? "who? ME?".. I remember speaker says that i should talk more (or something to that effect) coz there are life, the word and revelation in my touge.. got more one but i dun remember lots of it.. need to listen to the recording again..

For Nigel... he should be in manageral level ahahahah.. dunno wht God really means... but we'll see how later lar..

For Baby Alexander? Hmm... I remember the speaker said that not only he will be bless but he will also be a blessing. Thank God for having parents like us.. (che wah~~ God help us to.) I'll share more if there is a recording.. :P I really can't remember everything... haih~~ terrible..

No comments: