Sunday, June 7, 2009

Julian and Elaine's wedding..

ok, i'm not able to post the wedding photos yet :D too fast lar.. I'm not so up dated.. sorry

But i'll tell you what i'll post? A dinner for Elaine!!! in TGIF Pavilion!

it was a lot of fun not as much fun as the guys are having this but it was fun.. especially me.. ahahaha took some silly looking photos of Elaine which will never be revealed!!! EVER!!! it's just so funny lar her photos.. especially those that she purposely smile like a crazy person.. ahahah

This is Han Then (the maid on that day.. aiya~~ dun knock my head wei~ Han Then~~~ okok the Bride's Maid.. my bad my bad...) and Elaine (The Bride).. what is the red pouch? not the "gong gong's" precious lar.. haiyo... it's something that I hope will be useful for Elaine...

This is me.. of course..Elaine's eyes are really big! ahahaha may be it's the radiance of a Bride! I had that once too :P

The rest of the gang! :D ok, Isaias is a bit off in this picture but he is such a cutie.. we dun mind :D

Hope you had fun Elaine! coz we had.. if not for baby Alexander's crying may be we could have stayed longer.. but the ppl where Julian were had more fans ler.. :P so we hang out there also..

As for the photos for the guys night out? Dun ask me, I dun wan to 'c' :D

K lar K lar.. show you all tomorrow lar.. night...~~

No comments: