Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CNY!!!!~~~ :D

I can't wait for CNY this year...
.
I'm like starting to think of things to pack to go back to my in law's place d :D
.
We went to Carrefour today and saw all this cute Chinese costume and was thinking of getting Alexander one.. but then he dun like it.. so didn't get any lar :)
.
This time last year was one of the most painful time of my entire life.. Something that I thought I would actually lost myself to it... An incident that saddens me like nothing else and broke my heart.. Like Rebecca who have lost her Grandma in April... I lost my mother in Feb.. I am without a mother and my children, one less grandmother..
.
My comfort was truly from the Lord... When I gave birth in 2008, I know that Jesus was standing next to my bed.. When I was standing next to my mother's bed, I knew Jesus was there too.. I didn't know what to say to her, nor what to do to comfort her.. Just pray that God will do that for me coz i'm just so lost in my emotions at the time..
.
Thanking God for good frens who messaged and sent encouraging words... Especially Khai Sing who even offered to come for the funeral.. I know u tried your best dear.. I truly appreciate the effort and love.. For Corbis managers and frens who send thier love gift, also from close frens and leaders from my church, not forgetting their prayer... hearty thank you are in order.. My in law's love gift as well.. Thank you so much...
.
Most of all, Nigel-- who single handily took care of Alexander, brought him back to JB to see grandpa and grandma and other relatives, brought Alexander to Sabah alone on air plane and throughout that time bath, feed, wake up and do all things for Alexander for few weeks, close to a month.. So grateful for such a husband..
.
This year, we would not be able to go back to Sabah.. for I have to come back to work early as my partner in crime (Corbis) will be on maternity leave soon and I am already by then 6.5 months preg which means I may not be able to fly when I need to come back from Sabah to KL.. a bit risky i suppose..
.
Looking forward to Khai Sing's Chinese New year Cookies!!! ahahaha... anyone looking to order some?? Not sure the price yet.. i'll let you all know about it once I got the price from her :D I love her almond cookies~~~.. yummy!!~~

No comments: