Thursday, January 21, 2010

Praying...

Here is the book i was talking about in church! That I bought it last year and starting to read it this year.. :)
~~~
I got this book because I want to pray for my Nigel and bless him. He deserves my time and attention in prayer even if he doesn't know what and when I prayed for him.. The book shares with me the heart of a praying wife and it is always a submissive one. Submit to God that is and allowing God to take over your hubby's situation. Guide him, help him and strengthens him..
~~
I am now at chp of Integrity and before this was Trials.. We will always have to go through trials, it is a way where one learns to count on God.. and I didn't want to over protect Nigel because trials are God's will but rather pray that God will guide and encourage him during these hard times.. Knowing that God will never forsake him and will always strengthens him..
~~
God is good.. even though I failed many times in being patience in many situations, Nigel seems to be more forgiving.. may be he is so use to it :P LOL... Still, I'm sure he knows that I am trying and we have come a long way.. Since the moment we known each other until now.. both of us have become a better and happier person for God and for each other..
~~
Indeed we have come a long way...
~~
Wanna encourage married couples out there to hang on and look up when things go wrong.. Our source of hope, joy and comfort is in the Lord.. Always do wht is right in His eyes and your prayer may not fall on deaf ears..

No comments: