Sunday, January 3, 2010

Keep on swimming~~

Who or what am I talking about?

My baby lar.. ahahaha...

Baby have been kicking and swimming around my tummy for a while now.. and baby will start baby's 'working hour" normally late at night or in the evening.. sleeps most during the day time, unless I let baby hear some music in the office :D

If you have a cold hand, you will not be able to feel baby's movement coz baby will not move for cold hands :D it needs to be warm and hot like baby's mama's hands :D (me lar~~)

Hope to get a scan this coming Wednesday to see baby's gender.. would anyone care to take a guess on this time we'll have a boy or a girl?? huh??

Alison, Jasmine, Chris guess that baby will be a girl while Erni and Mavis guess that baby will be a boy :D it really really really doens't matter.. I love to have all boys in the family too, i dun mind.. ahahaha... I dun mind raising Godly Men in the house!!! Yea!! Coz we shall all serve the Lord!!! in our own and unique ways...

Glad to go back to work tomorrow :D I am! with much anticipation as I look forward for teh new year!!! Yea!!!

No comments: