Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Resolutions..

Honestly..

I haven't got my in order yet.. I got some here and some there but not like as a whole yet..

I know one thing that I will do is that to pray more consistently.

Wht else...

Read and learn the Bible more intensely (more earnestly).

Read a book a month.. (read two in Dec already.. one is a daily devotion and another about Christmas...Now starting to read on The power of a praying wife and looking for other books to read..)

Spend sufficient time with family-Nigel and Babies.. (chat time, alone time, play time, relax time, reading time, prayer time etc)

Spend more sufficient time with Friends, via phone calls, snail mails, meeting ups, encouragements and prayer etc...

Spend sufficient time with my Sheeps, my 'young meh meh~~~" ahahahaha.. in prayer, in teaching and training, and in living..

As for work, More planning!!! and more consistency in prospecting new clients.

Be more organized and be more prepared.

Learn new skills/ideas in better getting new prospects..

To be continued... if i have the time too.. :P

No comments: