Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today is a quiet and busy day.. make sense??

Today we only have 3 ppl in the office :D
.
In the morning it was pretty slow and mandate... I did managed to plan to call for new prospect.. which I am very proud of doing as it was pretty fruitful.. and yes, it took me a long time to jsut call about 6-7 productive calls to new clients from the tearsheet our researcher had done for us.. Coming week, I will continue my new found passion... LOL
.
Today I have also decided on sending a fedex 10kg box every week or twice a month to my Manager in SG to pass or mail to clients in SG.. By doing so I know I am at the same time building rapport and introducing Corbis to the new clients again.. Let them remember my friendly gesture and voice ahahahah..
.
Getting the phone numbers to call on the new clients from the tearsheet is taking loads of my time actually... but I hope it will be worth it in due time..
.
That;s work, after work.. went for a special church service... It was a great service which the speaker touch many lives.. God touched many lives through her sharing I mean.. it was a blessed night I believe.. Perhaps I should have gone up for a prayer but didn't; perhaps I too needed some encouragement but didn't ask for it.. yet I know God still speak through me and to me.. everyday... He touched my life with other ppl's stories and experience.. He touched my heart and soul that is dry at times and made it weep... refreshing actually.. :D
.
Persecutions.... I wonder have I had enough of my share? or there are more to come? this word is not new to me.. but then it was not done in the Lord's name.. it was done to mould me and make me.. so I ask again.. Have I gotten my fair share of persecution? Is there more to come?
.
I'm sure there will be.. because the road with Christ is narrow and only few will walk in it.. I only pray that firstly the ppl most important in my life will walk together with me.. selfish? perhaps.. but it is wrong to ask for this or have this desire? For God choose ppl to enter His gates too.. right? What more we who are mere mortals? Is it more noble to sacrifice our own family for the sake of others to know Christ? perhaps.. but with God's wisdom and power.. not man.. Coz when man do it with his own strength.. it will NOT be fruitful... when man do it with God's strength, it shows and it will be fruitful..
.
So, Fear the Lord. Do what he says... Dun just blind like a bat and go kill yourself and ask to be crucified!!! If you are not called to die on the cross like Peter, then perhaps you are the one writing one of the most important book in the Bible.. so do our part.. as God has requested of us.. Obey and not blindly sacrifice.. God did said.. Obedience is better than sacrifice...

No comments: