Friday, December 18, 2009

Pray for Iraq..

My Client requested a search from me today and he needs me to look for image of Iraq that is war-free.
.
That's really a challenge.. Not many images of Iraq is War-free.. so much destruction's and ruins in Iraq.. even the streets... wait.. WHAT STREETS??? most places have no streets!! I mean from the search that I have done in Corbis... The images made me really sad and I can't help but cry for the country..
.
We Malaysian keep wanting to leave Malaysia because it's not good enough.. when I look at Iraq.. Even at their worst times, they don't want to leave their families behind.. They held their children, brothers, sisters, mother, father so tightly.. Even in the midst of war.. of pain.. perhaps they cannot escape, if they could they will not leave without their family..
.
Corbis have the most provoking editorial images you could ever ask for.. The images it's just too real and the pain and suffering, too much for us that we could only imagine.
.
Lifeless bodies lying everywhere and WORST!!!! their children crying next to them!!! And we here complaning about work, about our family, our country!!!!! Looking at the new born condition when they were born is so heart aching.. the hospitals are in such a bad shape... the cloth or should I say looks like raggs are grey, thorn and old.. Can you even imagine me holding my baby sitting on the street waiting for my husband to come home? Neither could I imagining that kind of life!
.
I don't want to share the heart breaking images here, but if you are ready.. you can go to www.corbis.com and key in the key word Iraq and see for yourselves..
.
Pray for Iraq my friends.. they need God...

No comments: