Saturday, December 26, 2009

Being too clean??

Want to thank everyone for their gifts and msg on Chistmas day!!! :D
.
The best thing is that today (Boxing day) we ge to just stay home and chill~~~..
.
Chill for Nigel, more cleaning for me LOL.. Which I think my kitchen needs some.. and perhaps the living room which I have already done most of it in the morning while looking after Alexander this morning.. Our toilets also need some work :P the cleaner the better.. ahahaha..
.
We were talking about being clean yesterday.. who are we?? Me, Nigel, Sharon, Logan, Elaine, Julian and Han Then.. Nigel and Han Then just listen lar.. I also mostly listened.. while the other four debated on the fact on cleanliness... Wai wai and Kenneth was there too.. but they just observed and listen also lar.. ahahaha..
.
So... is being too clean an illness?? LOL
.
Went for a leadership training before and i clearly remembered it states that cleaning the house is...i dunno how to put it.. its like actions tt associates with over eating or dun eat at all, cry non-stop, gets up set and angry.. etc.. :P I remembered coz i love cleaning the house ahahahaha.. But I dun mind if once a while it's dirty coz we really couldn't keep it as clean as we love to.. Limited in energy and man power you see :P
.
Of course loving cleaninese doesn't mean you love to clean the house.. but I suppose it is related coz we all complain about the place being dirty.. but again.. what they say about "the place" is rather... dirty.. sticky floors... snakes!!! (coz no one lives there basically for a longgggg time... only for CNY) insects every where.. Sounds a lot like my grand father's house in Tawau.. where i use to bath with at least 10 colouful spiders.. LOL.. got red lar.. blue, green also got.. i remembered it coz they sometimes comes too close.. I sat on a log while i bath with hot water looking up in case any of them decided to jump on me :P ahahaha.. interesting ei??
.
Furthermore I rather spend time with my Alexander as much as I could now a days.. unless if it's too dirty like my kitchen right now.. i think i need to spend sometime cleaning it lar :D very dusty also.. What can I say.. I got 2 doggies living here too you know :P
.
I wonder what Sharon and Elaine think of my place if they live here everyday?? :P Not so clean I suppose.. ahahahahaha.. what to do.. I got no maid.. no time.. no energy..
.
But hor.. i think your children will love the experience living at "the place" LOL... like me staying at my grandfather's place with all the dirty insects all around, dusty and sticky feeling (they use wood to cook one ler.. no gas nor electricity.. load of fun there!!!)).. it would be a great story to tell when all grow up :D ahahaha.. I love those times.. it was precious!!!
.
Spiders anyone?? :P

No comments: