Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chrsitmas time..

In the Christmas mood yet my friends??
Well I AM!!! ahahahaha..
Still, I love the time when I was just a child and it's the Christmas Eve service back in Tuaran, Sabah.. Where meeting up with members, family and friends was no trouble and it was just fun to be there on Christmas Eve and on Christmas day itself :)
Some churches still do tt especially the bigger ones I think, for a small church like ours, we encourage our members to spend some time with family members and touching their lives with meaningful gatherings :)
Our family however is far far away~~~ and the only family we know here in KL is our church and CG members.. which I pretty much want to spend the Eve with.. but Nigel is super tired this week.. taking care of Alexander and coping with work recently is a bit taxing I suppose.. so I must try to understand..
Tonight wanted to go Worship practice for Christmas day actually but Nigel didn't get enough rest yesterday so we better skip this time.. We are not on duty but I just want to go for the fun of it.. (i know.. you may think wht fun there is to practice songs right? ahahahaa to me.. it is fun.. meeting up with friends are always fun.. especially during this time and season)..
Anyway... thank you for understanding, my friends, whom we really wanted to meet but can't coz of physical limitations and family responsibilities.. Do know that we love you all and at this point of our lives we have much to handle.. (We only have our children for a few years, after tt they have have wings of their own and fly off!!!~~~) LOL... so as long as we could.. we need to nurture our family.. until we can let go of their hands.. (yes.. both of them) and let them run their own race :)

No comments: