Saturday, December 12, 2009

My growing Child..

I do less for you, doesn't mean I don't love you..
I don't pay attention to you as much, doesn't mean I am being unfair..
To you I may be unjust, but I know this has to be done..
For you have given much but he needs me more now..

So I need to take care of him now, for his needs is more urgently..
When you need me more later, I will be there for you then..
But for now you are in God's hand only God is in control..
Mommy could only, as much as possible, take care of mommy's body..
So you will also grow well, in mommy's tummy..

I pray that as you grow up in our family.. along side with your elder brother..
You will not feel rejected, nor being treated unfairly..
For each child is different and we need to love each one of you differently..
We may show more attention to one of your siblings, but give you more freedom as we trust in your maturity..
With this we are not being unfair but just as the wisdom of God consume us..

I pray that you will know that you were never second best..
That's only the lie of the devil to come to kill,to destroy and to put you to death!
I will never allow the devil to win,
coz Our God is migthy and will save you from now till then..

My lovely babe understand this world..
That is it temporary, cruel, and so natural..
We need God in all that we do..
To please our Lord is the first priority for you..

I love baby.. grow well in mommy's tummy...

No comments: