Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My First Christmas Gift...

Can you guess from who??

:D who else lar.. Nigel lor.. I also gave him his first 2009 Christmas present..

Some of you already know wht it is lar.. LOL.. funny..

I will share the photos later.. it's in my phone and have to up load it first..

Going to take photo with Alexander for Christmas soon.. next year CNY also.. coz this year CNY didn't really get to take nice photos with him..

Looking back at 2009.. it was WOW!!! So much had happen just within tt one year period.. I'm glad I'm still alive.. alive means still living a fulfilled life.. not without hope, not without joy, not without a smile on my face.. I always though tt one day, should my mother goes back to the Lord, I would loose my smile and my joy.. I did, but for a while.. Thank God, Jesus was there all the time.. He sent ppl tt cares for me, comfort and supported me.. I am glad for everyone and everything..

So much yet to come in 2010.. are you looking forward to it!!!??? I said this last year ahahahah and see wht I had to go through.. I hope this coming new year will be a great and awesome one..

No comments: