Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas at the Curve

Just went to the Curve with Sharon, Logan, Han Then, Nigel, Alexander and me..
..
Had dinner at Bubba Gump (Shrimp Co.) I think the salad I ordered was yuks.. to the max.. RM29.90 ler.. I can't appreciate the taste lar I guess.. Nigel ordered something like Chicken and prawn fired balls.. ok wor.. Han Then had the Burger.. Sharon had the prawn soup or something.. Logan, had the whole appetizer to himself... He can't even finished it by the way.. it's huge!!!
..
Alexander will loves his yogurt though.. This boy ah... haiyo.. cannot sit still for even a min lar.. daddy and mommy is so tired.. At least daddy got extra fat to burn for you lar Boy Boy... Mommy dun have lar..
..
The decoration outside the Curve was nice and sweet.. but we didn't get to walk or shop coz it was about 9pm already when we came out from the restaurant..
..
The purpose we go there to have dinner is to take Christmas photo with Alexander lor.. so I think all of us had fun fellowship and take photos with the nice Christmas trees :D
..
I like this photo Alexander and Han Then... candid and merry.. LOL
..
Wah... as for Logan and Sharon.. Ai seh.. macam anak sendiri oh... LOL...
..
Don't you think so?? ahahahaha.. Very proud GodParent of Alexander.. ahahaha..
..
ahahaha... We are Family!!!~~~ Daddy mommy Alexander & baby!!!~~~ (Now i see my hair look a bit like Nigel's hair hor.. akakekekeke.. perhaps I need a another nice hair cut :D..)
..
Alexander still needs to grow more hair lar..
..
It was a good night!! Besides us being a bit late and that Alexander cannot sit still during dinner time.. everything else was wonderful... We had fun :) tired but fun..
..
Thanks you guys for making it.. Will post the photos as soon as I can on facebook....
..
Next stop... 1U~~~~!!!!! Anyone wanna join us for dinner?? Ahahaha..
..

No comments: