Monday, January 25, 2010

Waiting for my baby girl...

As we are waiting for bb girl to grow (growing well as she is kicking and moving quite a bit).. I can't help but to get some new clothes for her :D
She of course will share some of her brother's clothes but every child of mine deserve something new.. not everything but some.. even something we could keep for them till they get much much older and have children of their own :)


I got this set of clothing from my trip to Bangkok Last year with Khai Sing :D didn't realized that it will be given to my baby.. ahahaha.. plan to give to my other frens but well, in the end it's for my little one lar.. :D

Got this from Tesco.. Bought bu my in-laws :D as we were doing some shopping together the other day..

Got this from Mont Kiara pasar mlm... :D along with Jane.. I was looking for something similar to Alexander's blankey and there it was.. :D just that it's not pink.. :P

Isn't this cute!!!!! ahahaha got the green one for Alexander b4... but after letting him try it at home.. noticed that it's for a girl :P so now its for 'mei mei' lar ;D

I know i know.. why i would want to get 2 the same clothing right??
Cos it's so cute!!! and it's 50% off fpr this one :D i got 2 sizes.. one for 0-6 and the other 6-12 months.. ahahaha..

The pattern is too cute... HHmmm...


MYR 10 per set for these two.. got it also from Mont Kiara Pasar Mlm.. :)
I think tt's all for shopping this month for bb girl lar.. LOL.. next month coming real soon.. akekekeke..
Just want to sen out a special thanks to Kevin and Elaine Lai as well.. (even though they may not read this blog of mine..) coz they presented us with 3 bags of diapers for bb girl.. (too small for Alexander :D not 'ngam' Kristy Lai even.. LOL)

1 comment:

sasa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.