Monday, January 4, 2010

The year of God's Love..

Failed!!!
Ok, in the scripture, Corinthians states that "Love is patient..." haiya.. I just failed in that area..
I have patient to the point that I dun get angry and shoot ppl down lar.. At least not yet.. :P
But really can't stand ppl who very perasan one lor.. alamak... especially those who keeps repeating the same old idiotic statements and the same old mistakes and the same old same old stories.. Hhhhaaaaiiiihhhhh~~~
One should not be complacent and just go with the flow or always say "never mind"... but I really need God's love to change myself to overcome this and not be too judgemental also lar... not to ignore the stupidity.. (yes I used the word Stupid, not to curse but it's a fact.) but perhaps to work with it and see it positively? I dunno.. wht do u guys think?
Lord, help me overcome this.. I just can't stand it!!!!

No comments: