Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am really grateful to Jesus, my late mother n hubby...

God is really good, if Only i could find the time to just write the blessing I get everyday and share it to the world!! I am really grateful for His goodness.. 

I am from a very poor back ground where I use to only have my lunch with only rice and salted fish, not by choice. Not very nutrition either, but I never fell it was a bad thing until one day a friend of mine, I was in primary school then, pointed out to me that it must have tasted horrible coz only plain rice n salted fish wor? 

Haha I didn't mind, but it did got me thinking of my conditioned then.. Financial really poor with no help from anyone. My mom tried to work 2 jobs a day to hv food on the table.. Went the market on Sundays to sell her flowers and clean for ppl.. She really worked hard and gave her best for us..

With the food on my table now, I give thanks to my God, whom opened the doors of goodness and opportunities to his servants, and to my late mother, who worked hard, tough and firm so Tt I can a life I have now.. 

.. And to my sweet hubby, who allows me to indulge myself in good food while he dun mind having mixed rise for lunch everyday.. ( I no bully him lar... He really likes mixed rice more than fancy food..) 



No comments: