Friday, September 6, 2013

Yummy moon cake

Moon cake festival is near!!! Yay!!! I love to eat moon cakes.. Not a lot of it but just a few bite would be nice... 

Went to leisure mall the other day and they hv some lantern decor.. Nice n creative.. Some very funny.. Got minions lanterns also lol silly.. 

Then I got 2 moon cake for my family n I.. 1 with white lotus single egg yoke and another normal lotus with double egg yoke.. I haven't tried it yet!!! I hope the yoke is nice n juicy.. I dun like the dry one.. Not nice when it's too dry.. 

I always buy Tai Thong Moon cakes I dunno why.. I think because they sell the more traditional type of moon cakes? I dun like the newer version where they have dragon fruit, durian, chocolate, coffee flavours etc.. I find it weird.. I tried chocolate before and didn't like it.. Dun think I would wanna try something new and as expensive as it is... 

Anyway, enjoy the festival my friends!!!






No comments: