Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I love my shoe!!!!

Don't you? Hahaha ok, you can disagree with me.. It's allowed here.. :p

I got this from Bangkok for only 100bath! Which come up to about RM 10.10? It's comfortable, adorable and hopefully durable as well :D I love it because its really special!! The two side dun match!!! Hahahah cute lar!!! I think this kind of shoe will cost me about RM39.90 at least? Depending where it is sold.. I saw a dress in publika sold for RM 150 where I saw a similar dress in Bk selling for only 400bath.. When will I get to go BK again!!! :p just go and shop with ma girl friends!! 

I know shopping is just a temporary happiness. It does not bring eternal value :) but when we share the joy with another friend or two, it becomes something special among friends that shares the same passion.. 

Just like sharing food!!! Hmmm... Yum yum... Eating sometimes for health but when eating yummy food with friends, it makes eating meaningful.. 

You know something else that when share with friends it becomes doubly great?! :) wht do you think?? 

No comments: