Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A friend of mine… Josephine Chang

I have a childhood friend whom I cherish till now. We are related in a way as we are very distance relatives. (Saudara in other words). We were at the same kindergarten but we did not know each other yet until we were in our primary school. I don’t really remember how we’ve met but we were best buddies since primary one, along with another friend, Wendy.

She is very polite and shy little girl and I was like the tom boy of the class! Yet many of the kid like to bully me and made me very sad all the time. But not Josephine, she sticks to me like UHU glue as she is one of those rare friends you would find in all of your life. If it weren’t for her pure friendship, I would have forsaken any other friendship in my life. She has given the word friendship a true meaning and that is to stand by you no matter what happens. No matter what others accuse you off; no matter how many are against you; no matter how she would be unpopular for your sake. She is a true friend.

A friend who protects and support you are true gems. That is why she is still my best bud until now. Our friendship have been over 20 years and no matter how we are far apart, in distance or at heart, we always finds a way to find ourselves back together. I can’t explain it. But I believe God meant this friendship to grow and bloom and to stay ever lasting in our lives for as long as we may live.

We grew apart during our secondary school years, total detachment and total absents from each others lives. Yet after 6 years, we found ourselves together again. Its like meeting up and mending with an old lost friend and then we knew that our friendship was not to be taken so lightly for after so long far from in each other, we still find ourselves missing each others company and friendship; we still find ourselves wanting to share thoughts and dreams together; we still find ourselves caring, loving and supporting each other.

True friendship will overcome the test of time and this friendship has proven to be one of the most precious one I got….

If you have your best bud still there for you... you are truly bless....

Thank you God for Josephine.. my childhood friend…

No comments: