Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A note from a friend.. Jane…

Dear Susana,
You know what. In this small little, sometimes a bit tense, or sometimes not so perfect place or ppl to work with. The beautiful thing is GOD has sent you here & make my soul more in peace from Time to Time.
You’re truly my angel & I love u a lot. Let me send my prayer & wishes to God. Hope you have a lovely journey with your little angel that will shine your world very soon J GOD BLESS.
Jane “heart shape”


It’s really encouraging to know someone thank God for our small actions and actually take time to write it down and tell you. How many grateful thoughts you have for your love ones that are unspoken? Wonderful things they have done that are unknown to the other person? Who doesn’t know that every little kindness he or she had shown was truly wonderful to you.

Let’s bless someone today like my friend has blessed me with her kind words of encouragement. Let’s not get by a day without being glad and grateful to those around us and letting them know about it. Especially Jesus….

No comments: