Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Lord Jesus.... help me....

Haih... We would have though we have learn it all... but i still feel i'm still in the process of learning.. To walk the way of the Lord is truly not easy...
We find ourselves at the same spot at times and we do not know how to deal with it... i mean we know how lar but we'll be thinking, "Have to go through these again ah??" haiya.. I really dun like it.. why? why? why? What can i do to just stop these things from happening? Can I just ignore it and just be on my own way? Just not care about it and look the other way? Yeerrrr....
Don't you wish sometimes that you would not know so much coz when you do, you have to do something about it.. Even though you can just ignore it but then is it the right thing to do? AAAHHHHhhhhh.... My lord and My God, guide me through the valley of darkness and bring me into your presence... even if i may stumble and fall, may your guiding hands never desert me! I put on my sack cloth to morn for my pitiful self for being having to go through it again!!! ** So drama**
Yet Lord you are gracious and kind, full of mercy and love. I am not worthy of your glory for I am a sinner no matter how hard i try to be good! No good from my hand could bring me eternal life! No works from my sweat could bring me to the Father! Only through you Lord Jesus!!! That our salvation lies in certainty; Only in you, The Lamb, is my Shepherd!
Help me go through the things you need me to go through. Lead me into maturity even if I have fallen many times.. never give up on me Jesus... for I need you... always....
The lord of hosts my Shepherd is--
O Sweet these words to me;
And thou, dear Lamb, will be my Guide
throughout eternity... by Kendri

No comments: