Saturday, April 12, 2008

Some missing numbers kinda Tagg...from Kevin..

01. Real name-Susana Magdalene Toh
02. Nickname- Susan, Sue, Nana,
03. Single or taken- Married

04. Male or female- Female
05. High school- Tshung Tsin Secondary School08. College- University Tenaga National
10. Short or long hair- Right now,short..
11. Are you in healthy freak- not really but love healthy food for the taste not for the health.

16. Height-should be 168cm.. (measured long time ago… very long time ago)
17. Do you have a crush on someone- When I was younger, sure!
18. Do you like yourself- I love myself!
19. Piercing- normal lor.. girls.. the ears
21. Righty or lefty- rightyFirst
22. Surgery- my Right wrist.. got some abnormal growth or something….
23. Piercing- Form 3 in Papar Sabah…
24. Person you see in the morning- My hubby.. Nigel…
25. Award- Many in sports, in Speeches, and even fashion competition.. all during primary only lar.. haha
26. Sport you join- You mean right now? None I suppose…
27. Pet- 2 lovely doggies
28. Vacation- many nice places but the best is Germany.. and the next would be Bangkok :P
29. Concert- The Corrs and Planet Shaker’s …
30. Crush- Long time ago..Currently...
49. Eating- Spicy food which I normally dun eat…
50. Drinking- Have to drink hot drinks but I like hot drinks anyway so… not much diff there…52. I'm about to: Go Mandi and ZZzzzzzzz….
53. Listening to- ………some song..
54. Liking- I like to shop! Like to make things! Like to read! And love have a good laugh!
55. Waiting for- Baby to be born…
57. Wearing- t-shirt n pants..Your future...
58. Want kids- yes, if can afford 4-5, min 2 to 3…
59. Want to get married- already Married..

Which is BETTER with the Opposite sex?!
68. Lips or eyes- Eyes
69. Hugs and kisses- Hugs is good enough… Kisses is even better J From the one you love? Anything is better!
70. Shorter or taller- Taller than me lar…
72. Romantic or spontaneous- Spontaneous
74. Sensitive or loud- Sensitive
75. Trouble maker or hesitant- none..

Have you ever...
78. Kissed a stranger- nah…
79. Drank bubbles- nah
80. Lost glasses/contacts- nah
81. Ran away from home- nah (pretty boring by now huh??)
82. Liked someone younger- ah.. yes… max 2 years younger
83. Liked someone older- nope! Except my hubby now.. special isn’t he..
84. Broken someone's heart- Ya
85. Been arrested- Nah… oh wait??.... Nah…

87. Cried when someone died- Ya.

Do you believe in...
89. Yourself- Ya
90. Miracles- Ya.
91. Heaven- Ya
93. Santa Claus- nah
95. Magics- ya
96. Angels- ya

Answer truthfully...
97. Is there one person you want to be right now- I always want to be with Nigel.. count ah?
99. Do you believe in GOD- Ya
100. Tag 7 people: Nah, dun wan to.. (hey you can ask me but you can’t force me :P)

No comments: