Friday, April 4, 2008

Thank God for little hands & little feet..

Little hands little feet;
A boy or a girl growing in me;
Too overjoyed n too overwhelmed;
I am pregnant now, u see.

It’s only been 9 weeks;
Yet it feels like months;
Having a miracle;
Living inside my tummy.

Nigel is going to be a father;
He is not just delighted for me;
But trilled for the day to see;
His own flesh and blood, with little hands & little feet.

I feel unwell at times in the morning;
Sometimes evenings and mostly at night;
Yet I know my God is with me;
All throughout the day till twilight.

God has been good to us;
For bringing friends who cares;
For me, for Nigel and most of all;
For our little hands & little feet, that is growing inside my tummy.

Thank God for little hands & little feet..

by Susana Magdalene Toh

No comments: