Monday, September 15, 2008

7 weeks to go...

Another 7 weeks to go? So fast ler.. I dunno what to expect or should I say when to expect :D coz we can only estimate the date of birth but the real deal would be in the hands of Our Lord.. so I wonder when will our first born child’s birth date be.

I think I have figure out the name for our son. Aheehee… Thank you for your voting but God’s choice is the right one for our son. And the name is…. Nah… not telling yet ahahaha… let’s see if I can keep it a secrete until… some one actually heard me calling our son with his name :P

I am glad to find some support or even encouragement for our decision on using more traditional way of dealing with our son. It is a bit inconvenient and more hard work needed but we think it is for the best.

Yes, having children in our lives takes a lot of commitments and a lot of work. Should one is not ready then one should wait a while till God touches their heart. Sometimes people ask “Why don’t want to get pregnant already? Married a few years d what? Should plan for a kid d.” Even though it's nothing wrong with this concern question, but I think it’s better just to wait for people to tell us that they are expecting rather then asking them and stressing them to have a kid when may be they want to but can’t or they are waiting for the right time or even they are not really ready for tt kind of commitment. I mean I’m sure they have their reasons and when they do tell that they are expecting, isn’t it more exciting, surprise and joyful rather then asking them all the time and expecting a difference answer?

I need to remind myself that also.. coz now tt I am expecting, I may have tt tendency to ask others “So when is your turn?” no good no good…

No comments: