Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Up dates on my pregnancy??

I am now 69.1Kg!!! and BB is 2Kg at the moment :D good weight actually..
~
Went for check up today but didn't get the MC coz i 1) i forgot to ask for one 2) before i can ask for one my doctor left d :P So since it's still early and i feel great and full of energy.. i decided i come to work lar. ahahah..
~
Everything is fine with me and my bb.. I am still calling our bb, bb... coz i still cannot decide on 2 names for him.. so i am still prayer for the right one... Once i can decide on his chinese name i will start calling him d lar..
~
i can sleep better now but i am sleeping seating up.. i mean.. like when you want to read a book in bed, you put pillow behind your back and read your book?? like tt lar.. so i sleep like tt and if i were to turn.. the position doesn't really change much :D Coz every time i move, bb will move more aggressively. He will actually start kicking!!!..
~
Someone told me i should not sleep like tt coz may squeeze my internal organs.. but i feel most comfortable sleeping like tt wor.. how?? any idea how should i sleep?? Some ask me to put lots of pillow... but put where??? i got 2 pillow, another small one and a boaster? not enough ke?? i even exchange Nigel's boaster with mine coz mine not as soft as his one.. akakaka...

2 comments:

molly said...

When I was pregnant, I wish the baby quickly come out, and after he was born and when he was naughty I wish he was in my stomach. Ha ha now they are so big already.
Thank you for dropping by my blog.

Mag said...

Hi Molly!! Thanks for dropping by as well :D great to see you here!!! i think i will have teh same feeling when my Son is out.. ahahaha... :P