Thursday, September 25, 2008

He yanked my bolster from me!!!!

My lovely and adorable hubby YANKED my bolster from me last night.. Literally yanked it over to his side and hugged the thing while it was placed BEHIND my back (Since i sleep in an up right position as it feels more comfy).. Apelar...
~
So can you imagine what i may be experiencing during the time? EArth quake!!! Typhoon8!!!
~
I called his name but he didn't realized it as he was very much asleep.. i looked at him and he didn't even move an inch!!? alamak... i though to myself... his own bolster was with him all this while and he want to high-jack mine? Aiyo.. i think he must have been dreaming and tt was an act of mild "sleep-walking"
~
Come to think about it... it's quite funny!! ahahahaah... I was like all alone in the dark trying to figure out what just happened and no one.. not even my dog felt anything... in the still of the night some more... so I decided to just go abckt o sleep.. but took me a while to do so..
~
In the early morning, i think hubby realized that he took my bolster so he let go of it and i dunno how i realized it as well and took it back and place it back where it belongs... then went back to sleep again.. ahaha.. so last night, it was not BB who woke me up.. but Nigel... aheeheehee...
~
I think we should turn off the air-con to prevent hubby and my dogs to 'take-over" my side of the bed.. Coz i noticed that whenever we have the air-con on, they tend to sqeeeezzzeeeee to myside.. (may be i'm warmer or what but i dunno lar..) but even my dogs likes to sleep on my side of the bed... could be my side got space lar.. dunno.. :P
~
but i need the cool air also.. since i am producing much heat and contributing to the "room-warming". Well until next time... sleep well everyone....

No comments: