Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged again.... by Yu Yi :)

Tagged!
by the Yu yi

::instructions::
Never see the questions before you arrange the names - all mentioned below are TAGGED by me!

1. Rebecca
2. Jenny
3. Stephanie
4. Dexter
5. Wai wai


Here comes the questions;

1. How did you meet 1? -Rebecca
She was introduced to me by a church member from another church. She wanted to join our youth group.

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your friendship with 1? -Rebecca
1-bad, 10-very good… I’ll give it a 10!

3. How long have you known 4? -Dexter
Met when he was about 12.. now he is 18.. about 6 years ago gua..

4. How do you know number 3? -Stephanie
She join our youth when her family decided to join our church..

5. Where's 5? -Wai wai
He ah… he is every where!!!! Coz he stock everyone’s blog!!! Good ei?

6. A fact about number 1? -Rebecca
She's like the big sister among the young teens in CPY and she is very sisterly..

7. Who is 4 going out with?- Dexter
The last person I know would be a girl called Kye Ly or something…

8. What does 1 do for a living? -Rebecca
Still studying, in nursing, serving God.

9. Would you live with number 3? - Stephanie
Sure!!! Why not? Provided she wanna live with me wahahhahaha

10. What do you like about number 2? -Jenny
Oh!!! She is the bubble tt pops in our group!!! Joyful, playful and funny…

11. Do you miss number 5? -Wai wai
Miss him?? Please lar.. I always see him on msn if not my blog… ahahah… no lar..

12. Would you make out with number 4?- Dexter
OH GOD NO!!!! yukkssss!!!! Please dun ask such silly and unexpected questions… he is like a little brother to me… oh goodness!!!

13. What's your opinion on number 2? - Jenny
Eh? So many opinions… eh.. oh.. errm… which one to write ah??? She is nice? ( you never say it has to be very specific right!!!!?)

14. What's your favourite memory with number 5? -Wai wai
Fav memory ah? Lemme think ah… it’s not a special event though… but every time he listens to my advice is my fav memory with him.

15. What will you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?- Rebecca & Jenny
Well, being sisters in Christ there is nothing wrong with going out for shopping or movies… but if you mean going out=dating.. then I will be very worried.. and I will just freak out and froze!!!! All I can do is pray tt THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? -Wai wai
Of course… it's one of our lovely pass time.. :P

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house? - Jenny
Almost did!!! but now cannot d… married d…
.
.
.
I mean I’m married d.. not she married d.. :D

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot? -Stephanie
I tried my best to.. but can’t seem to find the time now a days… haih…

19. Who have you known the longest?
Aiyo… dunno lar.. met Dexter first.. I know he assisted first lar among the 5… wahahahaha…

20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship? -Rebecca & Wai Wai
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKKKKKKkkkkaaaaaa… droop---à (laugh until my stomach drop out!)
Okok… if you are talking about sis and bro relationship then I will say they are already in one..
But if you are talking about “love” relationship, ya… I will laugh until my stomach drop out!!!

21. How often do you talk to 1? -Rebecca
Wah… very often.. at least once twice a week… any opportunity we have on msn, sat and Sunday service.. J

22. What about 2?? -Jenny
Same same.. but connect with her more via her blog…

23. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? _Stephanie
Yes… she is like my daughter.. all of the 5 are like my kids.. tt’s why since I am already raising some, why not have my very own!!! Mini Susana or mini Nigel wahahahaha….

24. Would you go on a date with number 5? -Wai wai
Sure, like a mom going out with a date with her young son.. why not? I think it’s really special and nice..
I always love the loving Father who brought his young daughter out for a special date, just the two of them and share a good evening with each other. I think it's really meaningful…


25. Do you dream about number 2? -Jenny
Lemme see… depends on how you define dream.. actually dreaming about her--> not really.. but dream of her being great and successful in the future.. why yes! of course!!!

26. What did no.4 did to you that you can never forget? -Dexter
Not that he did anything to me, but rather what he did for me… when he send people back, so that Nigel and I can rest for a while..

27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets? -Rebecca
That one ah??? I dun really know wor? Make her cry :P coz according to Nigel it’s like my hobby/past time.. ahahaha .. You ask her lar..

28. What's 3's hobby? -Stephanie
She likes reading.. playing the piano.. and chit chatting… eating may be one of it also.. (Am I right??) correct me if I am wrong…

29. Tag more people.
I tag tag tag….besides the 5 ppl… Joanna P, Jerrica, Jeremy, Michelle P, Han Then (Dun think I dunno your blog akeekekee..) who else ah??? Kien Hong?? U got blog?? If yes then u also kena tagged…

No comments: