Friday, September 12, 2008

Vote for our son's name??? :D

卓义恩--- TohYi Ern--------- Justice/Righteousness, Grace
卓圣恩--- Toh Sheng Ern---- Esteem Character and Wisdom, Grace
卓佳圣--- Toh Jia Sheng----- Goodness, Esteem Character and Wisdom
卓君圣--- Toh Jun Sheng---- King/Gentlemen, Esteem Character and Wisdom
卓君豪--- Toh Jun Hao------ King/Gentlemen, with great Talent
卓荣恩--- Toh Roong Ern---- Glory, Grace
卓聪恩--- Toh Chong Ern-----Intelligence, Grace
卓荣圣--- Toh Roong Sheng-- Glory, Esteem Character and Wisdom

How I choose these names? By God’s character and His will for our son… With some prayer and hard work, I went through the Chinese dictionary as well. Ahaha…

Nigel is still searching for baby’s name in English and I am almost there with his Chinese name. I carry these names in my wallet and consistently praying for the right one. Some say the first name that comes into your mind would be the one.. I wonder is it true? :D

Why dun you give me your vote for the names above and I’ll tell you God’s choice for our son?

Have fun…

P/s: Doesn't mean we are to choose the highest vote ya? Nor be influence by it :D just wanna know which name you like... aheeheehee...

9 comments:

Erni said...

My first two preference :)
1) Toh Jun Hao
2) Toh Roong En

Mag said...

Michelle Sin says:
ok, here's my vote:

1. Cheng Ern (cause i like the meaning)
2. Jun Sheng (cause i like the sound of it) hehe

so i dunno

Wai Wai said...

no no, JUN HAO is NICE!!? hehehehehhehe.... Jun Hao, Jun Hao, Jun Hao..... VOTE VOTE!!! XD

Mag said...

Mavis says:
i choose jun hao!

Wai Wai said...

yay, we won... hehehehhe me and Nic won... woohoo

BeCkY** said...

I like Jun Sheng..
I like the meaning la, not too strong for me.. plus it sounds nice!

Wai Wai said...

Becky, Jun Sheng mean is CHANGE MIND aka JUN SEI SHENG in cantonese.. ahahha, u dunno lehh!!?

BeCkY** said...

waiwai, pls stop all ur nonsense, it's not funny at all ok.

Wai Wai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.