Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

2008 was a great year for me.. Hope it was wonderful for you too..
...
Let's see what I remember during 2008... hmmm...
...
- Went to JB for CNY and got to know Nigel's family better this year...
...
-Gone back to Sabah for CNY and introducing Nigel to my family and relatives. Had a great time with my old school friends who came on that day and spend time chatting with my cousin Slyvia was memorable. :) Thanks gals!!!
...
-Went out with 5 wonderful young ladies from CPY to Orchid Farm to take some nice photos.. :D
...
-I remembered CPY did a wonderful presentation on Easter Sunday.. "You are the reason." Just beautiful...
...
-Then, i found out why I get tired easily during all the practices.. I got pregnant!!! :D
...
-Encounter weekend with CPY was great! Some young ppl was truly released...
...
-We had our Corbis Futsal competition for the second year!!! Wonderful event!!! Nigel even came to help :D
...
- Went for WIDE training part 1 & 2 and learn a lot of new things with Pastor Victor and Kelly... Seen humble pastors that joined us also.. AND, went out to talk to strangers, sometimes about Christ, some just get to know them..
...
- Family Church camp in Melaka.. so wonderful and fun! Had such wonderful time with my peers this time.. totally precious..
...
-Took Sabbatical rest from ministry for 3 months, to prepare for my delivery and baby.
...
- Renovation!!! what a week! seeing the transformation of our house is such a joy...
...
- Gave birth to our first born, Alexander Toh Yi Ern. The experience was amazing and magical.
...
- Had an amazing time with my mom while she was here during my confiment period.
...
My goal last year was to be more personal with family and friends, get to know them better and to show them i love them. I think i have done it.. At least i have given my best with the time that I had.
...
What will be my goal and mission for 2009? hmm...

1 comment:

molly said...

Happy New Year to your and your love ones!