Sunday, January 4, 2009

NATURAL HIGHS

Have you tried these things before???


1. Falling in love. ~ oh yes.. many times!!!! with the same person… my husband :D

2. Laughing so hard your face hurts. ~ YES!!! Ahahah absolutely!!! One of the recent ones was during CG, when my fren have to dig their partner’s nose with their pinky finger..

3. A hot shower. ~ Everyday!!!.. very refreshing especially during the rainy days.. hmmm..

4. No lines at Supermarket. ~ yup!! But very seldom..

5. A special glance. ~ Yes!! Recently when we visited a fren and her shy son gave us a shy glace.. aheehee.. so sweet…

6. Getting mail. ~ Oh… I love this one!!! Yes of course!!! :D especially wishing cards..

7. Taking a drive on a pretty road. ~ Nigel and I enjoyed it at times.. a night ride in the city is lovely J

8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio. ~ often!!! :D one of my fav is “you’re my everything.” By Micheal Bubble and “My Wish” by Russell

9Lying in bed listening to the rain outside. ~ Sometimes when it rains in the morning and I am so lazy to wake up.. J yes… I enjoyed it for a while before I fall back to sleep ahaha..

10. Hot towels out of the dryer. ~ Nah.. I dun have a dryer.. ahahaha..

11. Walking out of your last final (exams). ~ Wah!! This is one of the greatest feelings!!! “It is finished” kinda feeling!!!

12. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price. ~ No wor.. L very seldom.. normally gets the substitutes..

13. A chocolate milkshake. ~ Yummy… yes!!!

14. A long distance phone call. ~ oh yes… just a couple of weeks ago an old fren from China called… so lovely of her to do so…

15. Getting invited to a dance. ~ Not a normal practice here in Malaysia but invited for a get together on Raya.. ahahah.. same trill..

16. A bubble bath. ~ oh yes… last time I use to do it very often.. :P

17. Giggling. ~ Aheeheehee.. all the time…

18. A good conversation. ~ Oh yes… every day…

19. A care package. ~ Dunno wht is this… anyone of you know????

20. The beach. ~ Love going to be beach!!!!.. wish can go more often…

21. Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter. ~ ahahahah.. happens at times when I find money somewhere in my washed pockets.. ahahaha…

22. Laughing at yourself. ~ All the time!!! Not just at myself, but even by myself wahahahahaha… (silly right? Aheeeheehe.. but it’s good!! U should try it!)

23. Midnight phone calls that last for hours. ~ Hmm… I use to do this.. but now seldom lor… even if it last, it will not be midmights…

24. Running through sprinklers. ~ ahahaha.. MY dun really use sprinkles… but running through the drizzling rain b4? Hope that counts?

25. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all. ~ People will think I’m crazy.. but ya… been there done that!!! akakakakaka

26. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful. ~ Oh… so often :P (Perasan nye…)

27. Laughing at an inside joke. ~ yup!!! Sometimes with close frens, Hubby and young ppl.. somethings I just laugh with my 2 silly looking dogs :P

28. Friends. ~ A MUST HAVE!!!! If not, where would we be?

29. Falling in love for the first time. ~ That was so long time a go… lemme see when… ei… dun remember.. :P

30. Slumber parties. ~ Ya!!! Girls slumber parties are fun!!!!

31. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you. ~ Lemme think... got gua.. the elders (uncle aunties grandparents?) in my family??

32. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep. ~ yes.. but I rather dun wanna wake up when it’s not time..

33. Your first kiss. ~ oh… I remember this one.. it’s with my pet cat!!!! :D

34. Being part of a team. ~ What a wonderful feeling to belong…

35. Making new friends or spending time with old ones. ~ Always cheers me up and take away my boredom

36. Playing with a puppy. ~ Oh so cute... All the time..

37. Late night talks with your roommate that keep you from sleeping. ~ yes.. wht a thrill.. done it many times and it was always so much fun…

38. Having someone play with your hair. ~ Eh.. dun really enjoy this one so nah..

39. Sweet dreams. ~ Yes, and sometimes these dreams comes true J

40. Hot chocolate. ~ Oh.. love it!!!

41. Road trips with friends. ~ yes yes!!! Went to picnics, travelling, climbing etc.. enjoying every moment of it!!!

42. Swinging on swings. ~ Yes!! I love swings!!! And was very ‘geng” at it when I was younger…(no Fear)

43. Watching a good movie cuddled up on a couch with someone you love. ~ Yes. But too hot lar now a days… aheeheehee…

44. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and drinking eggnog. ~ not all the above but half of it yes… such a wonderful & enjoyable feeling.

45. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid. ~ Ahahaha…yes gua..

46. Going to a really good concert. ~ oooo… Christian concerts are always good for the soul!!! Amen!!!

47. Getting butterflies in your stomach every time you see that one person. ~ awww… of course…

48. Making eye contact with a cute stranger. ~ Aha… a big no no for me.. :P

No comments: