Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I really spoil my Alexander...

Alexander's recent look...

He is trying to tell me something :D

I am really spoiling him.. I love to carry him and hug him and steal a kiss from him as much as I can.. And this made it very difficult for Nigel to make Alexander go to sleep on his own.. :P

Alexander loves being accompanied. He loves it when I talk to him and Nigel is pretty good at it also.. but recently, because he sleeps long hours at night (better than b4.. now about 4 hours to 5 hours) he will want us to talk to him when he wakes up in the morning.. He will give some response when ever we talk to him.. So cute!!! I can't let him down because of that.. he really is such a darling.. But the problem is.. Alexander wants us to constantly be there with him when he is awake, because of tt either i have to bring him everywhere I go or I will need to stay with him and talk to him...

He is pretty firm and strong.. he loves bathing time and i love to bath him coz it makes him happy and I love to see his smile...

He dreams a lot... sometimes good ones sometimes bad ones... Sometimes he may cry suddenly while he was asleep and you'll know tt it wa a bad dream.. sometimes he will laugh or even smile while asleep and you'll know tt it's a good dream.. He is tremendously adorable when he smile or laugh.. I just can't stand it! I have to give him a hug or a squeeze... eeeeeeee... geram!!!!

When you play with him and he get really excited, he tends to kick and move his whole body with excitement! He does tt all the time in the bath tub.. so i have to be extra careful with him during tt time..

I spoil him now, yes... and i would do anything to make him happy... but i will not spare the rod of discipline. I just want him to know that i love him so much that I just want to make him happy but when I say "NO", it means NO. Of course he will know this when he is older gua.. but even now I will tell him firmly if he simply cries for attention or after taking him out of the bath tub, the amazing thing is that he understand it most of the time and stop crying..

Awwww... my precious Alexander..

1 comment:

molly said...

I feel like hugging him too. mmmm.... geram!