Thursday, August 5, 2010

Banana leaf rice!!!!! during our Corbis time...

I was already pregnant at the time and was not having much of an appetite to eat anything because of my morning sickness..
But when Chris suggested that we go for banana leaf rice for lunch... I was all game for it!!!
I don't eat curry one.. u can ask Nigel about it.. ahahaha.. but i really do like to eat Banana leaf rice.. :D may be it's the finger licking that I like about having Banana leaf rice akekeke...
mmmmm... yummy... :D

Mutton~!~~~ my fav!!!!

Everyone is having a superlicious time!!


I don't really remember where this was.. :D all I remembered was the food is good!!! mmmm..



Fingerliciously tasty!!

OOOhhh... Tea-O-Ice Satu~~~ lagi!!!!



It's a hot hot day.. but nice nice food!

Finitto Foodoo!! (means 'Finished food' in nonsense)

This is Paik Yin's special drink... some yogurt stuff gua..


I drink fruit yogurt but this one... eh.. I dun really like it.. too authentic for my taste...
BUT everything was great!!! Good food.. Good company.. Good times... ahh...

No comments: