Sunday, August 22, 2010

Marah!!~~~~

YOU!~~YOU!~~~YOU!!!!!!~~~ I really dunno wht happened to you... you were not like this in the past.. you always keep your word and always plan well... but now i see you are really unreasonable and selfish.. really lor.. I dunno from which planet u came from and I cannot understand why you have become this way..
.
Your temper is beyond dangerous and your self centered-ness is out of this world!!! Surely we are not from the same planet..but we have similar DNA! how can this be? what happened to you? haiiiiyyyyerrrrr!!~~
.
I am now sad more than up set already.. I have always respect and looked up to you.. and in many instances DEFENDED YOU!!! help you no doubt but you still treat me with disrespect.. Am I a burden to you that I am not worth your time and love? Am I such a trouble, a torn under your feet? Am I so lowly that I do not deserve to be taken seriously and be reasonable with? so sad.. i look at your life and I also feel sad for you...
.
I may have NO THINGS.. but i have family and friends.. and plenty of them.. Family and Friends who, when I cry, they cry with me; When I die, they will miss me; When i'm in need, they will help me... You have me for your family also you dun care for me.. you mistreat me.. take me for granted.. apeni?
.
I believe God does not make any mistakes... and having you in my life is not a coincidence.. I'm sure there is a purpose for me to suffer your wrath.. haih.. i wished i knew how to communicate with you.. you are too self centered that you dun want to listen, you just want to do wht you want to do.. Even S-I-L also give in to you because she love you too much... (i think she is just spoiling you lor..)
.
Now your only son is acting just like you.. Please think about him and your wife because at the end of the day, it is not about YOU.. Right now you may be willing to loose your family to gain the world.. but when it is too late.. you may realized that your world is God and your family..

No comments: