Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What's for dinner on Sunday?? (Superr long time ago LOL) :D

Raw materials for my soup!!! Peanut soup!!! Hmmmm yummy oh...

Fried potatoes... for my Curry Chicken...

Frying Luncheon meat.. in small cubes..

Garlic and Onions... all choped up and ready to be used :D

Mushooms for my pork dish... ahehehe..

"Lam Lui" (Hakka),eancurb from China..

For my pork dish...

Fu Chok...

Fried Potatoes for my egg dish.. :D (in small cubes)

For my curry chicken!!! Brahim..

MY PORK!!!!

Fried Luncheon Meat for my egg dish...
Fried Prokie.. :D yummy..

All set to cook my pork dish..

First.... I must cook my egg dish first... coz it's all ready... where's the eggs???
Tadah~~~~ Eggies..

Up close and personal with my egg dish.. ahahaha...

Nah.... nice or not? like fried rice like tt ahehehehe

My pork dish... :D

Lam Lui...

All my dish on Sunday...







Aheheeh... yummy~~~~

1 comment:

ramlakmi said...

Looks great.. But I am a veggie..