Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mini me = Alexander Toh

Logan: suz ur akekeke sounds like Alex lor
Han then:That's cos the son is mirroring the mother LOL
Susana: :P the apple dun fall far from the apple tree one mah.. I'm glad that he is like me.. just wished my mom was still here to give me some pointers in how to train the "Mini Me".
.
I do wished that my mom could be here for me.. she is very good with children.. always have been, that's why she had me :D (tt's why i think God have me to her..) even though I was a tough cookie.. she never gave up! She was firm and strich and did all she could to give me a good life. To show me how to live a life with dignity and pride...She took care of me and my brother all by herself... no one ever helped her.. NO ONE except God.. she sometimes regret that she could not buy me nice dresses when I was young because we were poor.. (I always cry when I think about that incident... i remembered it like it was yesterday..) She wished that I could remain a little girl.. that I would not have wings and fly away..
.
but i did... I grew up and flew away... not because that I had loved her less.. NO!.. but because I was not meant to stay... it was never meant to be.. God did not ask me to go back.. even though i wished that it was so.. even though it was the most logical, most beneficial and most obvious way to... It was not for me to take the easy way out...
.
Anyway, she said that I was not hard to train (I told you she was good!!), it was not hard to love me because I always have a certain charm (this I know... Coz i always makes her smile... ahahhaah) with my silliness and stupidity... I actually made her smile..
.
I am a bit scared, coz I dunno anything much about being a mother..? How to train my children to behave, to potty train them, to teach them to be kind and polite etc... I really wised that she could be here... I thank God for one thing though... even though He took her away from me, He gave me a whole new family..My children have a faithful father, wonderful grandparents, uncles and aunties that loves all of us and most of all Godparents (and yi yi) that love my kids for who they are... (basically i have more help than my mom.. all thanks to God almighty...)
.
Thank you Lord.. In You I Trust..

No comments: