Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cleaning up my photo album in FB...

Wow... i got loads of photos on my FB acount.. :D but now it is mostly Privitized~~ only left the ones posted this year... I am going to clean up my Friend list also... soon.. If I cannot categories that person than the person is obviously not my fren :P
~
Looking at the old photos on my FB... I realized that things change so fast... especially if you are looking through a series of photos... its like seeing someone grow up in a flash!!.. I'm talking about my son Alexander.. Who grew so much :D of course... From the day he was born until his 1 year old birthday :)
~
another person i see growing in my album is Han Then, ahahaha.. not that she grew or change in her looks too much but her style have.. to short hair to long and then short again.. interesting lor.. sometimes she is thin in the photos sometimes she had put on some weight.. ahehehe..
~
Then Logan and Sharon.. who was in all the weddings that we attended as well.. ahahaha.. kinda fun looking at those photos.. Then the dinners we had just before Christmas :D those days were fun and enjoyable.. We always enjoy meals with them and Han Then! ahahhaa.. and those days when Alexander went to their place for a swim... hhmm... should bring him over again SOON!!! coz the swimming pool in our place is not well maintain and is super dirty... then we can take more photos!!! Yea!!!
~
I wonder should i clean up my blog or not? like deleting my older post.. hmm... or deleting all the more personal post.. ya!!! good idea.. delete all the personal post?? wht you guys think??

1 comment:

ting.yeo said...

eh.... so now i'm thin or put on weight on ur photos jek???? LOL.... write so big some more... sensitive issue mar.... hehehehehehehe