Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I wanna go back Sabah...

I really do.. but I feel so lonely just by thinking about it...
.
Who would I go back to? For who do I go back for? my family? who are my family?
.
My mother side of the family are not from the place i'm from... they stay much further away.. I know i can go back and visit my cousins.. family from my mom's cousins, but they may be busy with their own lives.. but i do love them and like to spend some time with them... most definately..
.
Perhaps my childhood best friend... ahaha until now she is still close to my heart.. her and her whole family :) she is actually distance relatives.. well.. not blood related actually.. just relatives because my grandfather was in the same village as her grandmother.. so they know each other well and call themselves "saudara", in other words.. family.. So she and I are family :) I truly believe we are and meant to be great friends... a friendship that I so cherish.. ya.. perhaps i could visit her and her family..
.
My uncle John and family... who took me and spend time with me when i was a child.. Tt would be nice if my children were to go back with me :P they love them very much..

.
My step family, who spend time with my mother during her fight with cancer.. but they are all pretty busy.. except my step dad I suppose.. he is a loving and kind person.. or even for my step brother (blood related), he'd like to meet up with me :)
.
I use to go back for only one person and even though now I could go back for so many others.. it is not the same..

No comments: