Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Great Job Elaine!!!

.
Our sister in Christ, Elaine Kong had her very first Sunday Service Worship lead last week!!! aahahaha.. I think she did a wonderful job lor.. I know she will say it's not perfect but it will have to do.. ahehehe.. coz she has a very high standard!! and I think that is a good quality.. striving for excellence is good.. Especially when we are doing it for God.. :)
.
I'm sure there will be critics.. but Don't be discouraged Elaine!!! Keep up the good work!!! We are here but to please God.. and He is proud of you for doing this even though you know all of us need more work.. We are proud of you too!! Yea!
.
.
This is our Carol!!!! very talented and hard working pianist!! I always admire ppl who put in hard work then those who doesn't even though they have talent.. some who have talent and still work hard, I lagi respect...It's really good to have talents.. but when it comes to hard work.. it takes true character, consistency and discipline.. of course work on the right things lar har.. not do bad ah.. LOL.. (working hard to do bad is bad ok..) Keep up the good work oh!!

No comments: