Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just busy..

Busy busy busy... why so busy one?? Have to do so many things ler.. some more I plan to clean up Melissa's room so she can have more space.. meaning that I need to move my stuffs from her room lar.. ahahahaha.. I need to get some nice boxes from Ikea ler.. So i can nicely arranged it in my own bed room.. My store room is over flowing with stuffs.. I'm thinking of getting rid of a lot of stuffs..
.
brb....
.
.. ok back...
.
The usual interruptions once a while kept me from finishing my writing in one peace.. That's how it is when we have two little ones i suppose.. sometimes it is a pain.. coz I really, and I mean REALLY, hate to be interrupted when I'm focusing on doing something.. Since young I really hate that.. I even remembered scolding my best fren for interrupting me when I was solving a maths problem.. she got a shock of course but understood my temper and waited for me to finish my 'work'.. I apologized of course but also reminded her that I HATE being interrupted like tt.. especially when I'm so focus on something and someone just broke my chain of thoughts!!! I really cannot tahan one lor..
.
That is why it is pretty hard to hold my temper when my son keeps bugging me while I as cleaning, cooking or doing anything else for that matter! AAAHHH!!!! it drives me nuts!!! Sabar~~~ Sabar~~~ haih.. i do know i need to have more patience and I am learning... am I getting better? yes gua...
.
again.. brb...
.
ok.. back..
.
... brb again..
.
ok.. back... and hope this time i get to finish wht I wanted to say...
.
wait....
.
... what did i wanted to say?? see lar.. haih.. ok.. i gtg.. night... (Alex... Stop pulling my hand.. gggrrrrrr..)

No comments: