Thursday, February 10, 2011

Went for a good swim today :D

Went for a swim with my little Alexander.. ahahaha.. he loves it soooo much!! I just enjoy splashing and jumping in the water with him ahehehe.. after 15min.. Daddy and mei mei joined us.. not for a swim but they were having walks and enjoying the sceneries.. ah... wht an enjoying moment for us... even though it is a working day today for Daddy... we are still able to enjoy the small things like going for a swim... (actually, it's quite a hassle getting Alex ready and bathing him afterwards.. BUT!!! it's all worth it :D ahahaha)
.
I'm still thinking how am I going to bring 2 little ones to go swim if I'm alone and Daddy is not free... hmmm... Can lar.. coz Alexander is big boy d.. he can walk the stairs on his own and take directions well :) better lar.. LOL...
.
That's all for today!!! I hope all my frens and young ppl out there are having a wonderful time too with their love ones.. Especially when we walk in God's path.. no matter how tough, how scary the choices that you make.. IT's all worth it when it is for God's glory and His kingdom.. Many will testify to that!!!!

No comments: