Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm so bless...

I'm so bless and grateful for so many wonderful things in my life..

Pass life was painful with some glipse of joy and love.. my present has it's heart aches but filled with hope and blessings... my future...

...brighter than the moon in the sky and sweeter then honey in the comb..

If I can choose how I would die.. I want to go when I'm at a very, very old age.. not becuase of sickness or from an accident...I want to see All my grandchildren (if God's will) I would want to die during a celebration.. when we are all having a really good time.. When my family and friends are gathered with children running around playing taggs.. Family and Friends chating and sharing joyous memories.. balloons and bright decorations every where!! Laughters can be heard all over the place!! Everyone is just having such a wonderful time!!!

And there I am.. sitting in a rocking chair.. looking at all this things happening right before my eyes.. and I thank God from the bottom of my heart... What ever I had to go through in life (those events that I may not even know yet..). it's all worth it.. Coz now i see hope in my children's eyes for a Godly future... I see Hope,Joy and Love in my grandchildren's future.. and I see loving memories from my old friends..

.. then.. I am ready to go..

Dun worry.. I'm not going off now.. LOL... sot meh? ahahah not so soon lor.. i still have a long way to go.. more things to learn and more love to share..

No comments: