Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Loving & Kind Step Father..



Ahahaha.. dun they look similar with tt outfit? LOL.. this is the only photo we got to take while my step dad visited us during the recent CNY.. He is a very loving man, responsible and truly a gentlemen with a heart of gold..
.
I call him 'Unlce' coz to me i have only one father and that is my biological dad.. and I always refer him as my step dad but when his relatives or friends called, he will refer me as his daughter.. feeling guilty? yes.. of course.. I call him step dad and he calls me daughter.. it's doesn't seem fair hor.. but i have my conviction..
.
I remembered we went to China with him and my mom few yers back.. the other passager (same tour with us) complimented that I have a very good relationship with my 'dad'.. stund me for a while there when the lady told me tt.. LOL.. but it is true.. I'm close to him and I do treat him like a father to me.. but throughout the tour to China.. i call him.. yes.. u guessed it.. "uncle"... I guess the rest of the passangers were not paying attn.. But my mom did.. she called him 'uncle' too during the tour... making it sound like it is a personal joke among the 3 of us..
.
I do love uncle like a father.. no doubt about tt... :)
never told him though.. a bit weird.. LOL..

No comments: