Sunday, June 8, 2008

A day I missed church service

Today I woke up late as I slept late the night before.. could have moved too much and my body become over worked tt I couldn’t sleep.

So I missed service today, but I’m not gonna miss being with God. So, after we got up and took our late breakfast, I played some Christian songs while trying to listen to myself sing so I can perhaps improve myself in singing and worship.

As I was worshiping and praising God, my tears started to fall… and I suddenly filled with joy tt only tears of joy can express… I have cried tears of pain, bitterness and suffering in the past and I have also tasted the tears of joy. Today I just wanna share with you the wonders of these tears.

I don’t really know how to describe it but the peace and joy from the Holy Spirit fills and over flow your heart and your spirit like it was filling a thirst. It’s refreshing and powerful, the Holy Spirit just overflows you with God’s goodness in your life and whatever that may have came to you in a negative way wouldn’t stand a chance in God’s presence. Tears of joy are truly wonderful and I hope you have experience it too!

Let God work in you as you surrender yourself to Him. He will show you the way and He will lead you to the place where real peace and real joy is found.

No comments: