Monday, June 9, 2008

Try this tagg!!! You'll get a prize!!!!

Was happily searching for interesting blogs when i came across this one http://lyyyl.blogspot.com and the tag looks interesting! :)

What is required of you is actually very simple. Once you’ve done this meme (What is meme?Dun ask me, me dunno), REMEMBER to email your name, mobile, email address, blog URL and Veet Meme answers to Veetenquiries.MY@reckittbenckiser.com. The first 50 bloggers who have completed this meme would win an exclusive “Veet Desirable Kit” worth RM100. So watcha’ waiting for? Start your Meme now and tag your friends to spread the fun !

1) If you could choose one, which would you rather be: desirable, popular or confident? Why?
I'll choose confident. Coz with confidence, i can be desirable and popular.. ahaha without confidence, dun dream of having the other two lar.. :)


2) I usually feel desirable when
After a wonderful shawer or bath with the full pampering of the best beauty products; after putting on nice essential oil to have tt sexy smell; and reading a book in bed with a deem light.. (can ou imagine it?hahahaha Dun wonder too far off!)

3) Which of these is your biggest no-no (in case you bump into your dream guy): messy hair, bad wardrobe combo, or unshaven legs (you’re wearing shorts!!)?
I think if i got a lot a lot of hair on my legs, it would teh third one.. Some people may think its sexy to have hairy legs but not me!!! I'm sorry... but I personally dun really like to be hairy.

4) When it comes to hair removal which is more important:Convenience? Fast? Silky smooth after-feel?
Silky smooth after-feel of course! It brings out the best in someone :)


5) Which Veet hair removal product have you tried?
None.. Sorry.. As i mentioned i dun have much hair over growing else where (legs, hands etc)... not even my arm pit.. :P

6) What do you like most about Veet?
I think the product is convenient and ez to be used.


7) What makes people notice you?
:) My personality, I'm nice and sincere. Friendly and yet not over bearing. Most of all, ppl notice tt i love to smile and laugh a lot!... make them wanna join in to :)


I am going to tagg....
Nigel!
Dexter Chan!
Kevin Leong!
Gideon!!
Nicholas Wong!

You all need it :P And for those who want it!!!

Jenny!
Rebecca!
Staphanie!
Su Jane!
Jerrica!
Michelle Phoon!
Michelle Paulson!

No comments: