Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I was almost electrocuted!!

Thank God for protection!!! Nigel was almost roasted as well because of my mistake.. This is wht happened…

I plugged in my IKEA table lap on my dress table and I noticed my dog chewed on the wires and the wires was exposed… both of the wires. It never occur to me tt it will Short circuit. I was plugging it in and start to move the wires to see if there is any sparks or funny sound it may make that will signal danger! But it didn’t… I was very careful while doing tt so I tot its ok to just leave the wire like tt lar..

Until the next night… Nigel was tying to get something else plugged in and he noticed the wires and moved it… then there was a spark and smell of burning wires.. that was close!!!.. Nigel almost kena “Shock”!!! It was scary coz I was there too..

I really know tt I was protected as I really did move the wires very aggressively to try out the wires b4 and nothing happened… Thank God!!!

Though me a lesson… never to let expose wires to be expose and touching each other… People can get killed!!!... not to mentioned Dogs too…

No comments: