Monday, June 2, 2008

Tiring Weekend.....

The pass few days are quite busy and tiring… We for Wide 201 training and it were very interesting but my physical being is not totally up to it.

Our speaker was great! Even Nigel & Dexter didn’t fall asleep during a history class on Friday night. Nigel commented that Ps. Victor is very knowledgeable in the word and he present it in the most interesting way… remind us of our future Friend pastor, Christopher Lim. He is also very word base and always teach in interesting ways. We learn a lot from our ever so weird friend Chris.

On Sat morning, it was a joy ride with lots of learning and discussions and most challenging is to share John 3:16 to a friend in A specific location and ask them to give us marks. Thank God Jane, my friend from Corbis is willing to come all the way from Damansara to come to Cheras to listen to my sharing and give me some points. During this meeting, we commit ourselves to do a once a week biceps (bible study) together and discuss it during lunch time. It’s so wonderful to be able to pray together with her that day in A&W and then will do a consistent Bible study with her from now on. So encouraging!

I have learned to not be fearful of asking someone to commit further… I hope I can keep up the momentum and continue to seek opportunities to share the Good news to others and may God open more doors for me to practice and improve in it.

After the whole Saturday training, we had dinner in Kaki’s Conner Cheras with Jenny, Kenneth & Dexter.. there were 2 funny incident on Sat.. which I think I will only blog tomorrow lar J.. see ya!!! Tomorrow!

No comments: