Thursday, June 12, 2008

Magicalshots.com-- My wedding photographer

Visited my wedding photographer's web site recently :) wah... got lots of new stuffs!! He even got a blog! ahaha... Interesting..

Nigel & I really loved his photos... even though we did not enlarge many of his but we actually like small size photos, the big ones are just for the 'formal' keeps... (Actually, i have redeveloped many of his photos for my family and frens :)

You can check out his work at http://www.magicalshots.com/portfolio.htm I encourage you to look and dream of your wedding day photos... aaahhhh..... i still go through mine once a while.. its really nice to remember it by going through the day again.

Will show you my work of art soon... once i know how to put water marks on my photos :P

I love taking Photos!!!! Its an expensive hobby I know.. but i just love it!!!

2 comments:

Magicalshots Photography said...

First of all, CONGARTULATIONS to you and Nigel...guess you guys are eagerly waiting for the EDD ;)

Glad to know both of you love the photos and thank you for posting about it :) It really makes my day!

ユゥイ said...

Oooohhh, nice!! Congrats !! when was it?? the photos all look so sweet :)

I love taking photos too !! of stuffs ;)