Friday, May 30, 2008

A senze of peace in the mist of.....


Weddings are always hectic and chaotic on the day. Guest wouldn't know what is happening and to have a good coordinator is very important.. I remember on my wedding day, my Coordinator- Kat has been a great help.. of course your hubby must also chip in lar ahahah... Nigel knows that i have a bad temper and cannot work well when I am stressed out. So he derived a wonderful plan for us..

2 weeks before our wedding, I would have finished all my planning and pass all my decision making to Nigel & Kat.. so smart ya Nigel? he of course have not finish his part of the planning. (guest list, seating arrangements, vows etc) But because I cannot be filled with stress and anxiety :) Nigel decides everything in the two weeks and on the wedding day itself.

Of course some of us ladies may worry on how well our future hubby will work things out, would it be what I wanted and will it be just right? etc.. So, for my kind of arrangements to work we have to trust 3 person: Hubby (Nigel), Coordinator (Kat) and God.. Mostly... God :P

I have learn a lot from our wedding experience. One, i need to let go of certain details and just enjoy the event. Two, learn to trust the 3 person. Three, to remind myself that the most important thing in this whole event is to have start off with a good relationship with your spouse (which on that day, he/she is No More ur gf or bf), other things are just the add ons..

:) The photo above reminds me a glimpse of peace before all the agenda starts to unfold on the day Jeff and Su En's lifetime union..

No comments: